Top Nursing Schools in the Philippines
1. University of the Philippines Manila - founded in 1908, is birthplace of UP. It is the oldest of the seven constituent universities of the University of the Philippines (UP). It is located in Manila, the capital of the Philippines.
2.University of Santo Tomas - is a private Roman Catholic university run by the Order of Preachers in Manila. Founded on April 28, 1611 by archbishop Miguel de Benavides, it has the oldest extant university charter in the Philippines and in Asia.
3. Saint Paul College-Iloilo -
4. Saint Louis University-Baguio City - is regarded as one of the Philippines' respected and leading educational institutions that has grown with the demands of the current and future environments for its students and faculty alike.
5. Mindanao State University-Marawi City -
6. Saint Paul College-Dumaguete City -
7. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila - is a municipal government-funded, tuition-free, university within the district of Intramuros in Manila, the Philippines. It was established on June 19, 1965 and opened on July 17, 1967 to 556 scholars, all coming from the top ten percent of graduates of Manila's public high schools.
8. Saint Paul College-Manila -
9. University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Center - is a private nonsectarian university located in University Belt Area, district of Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines. The university was founded in 1946 as a coeducational institution. Once labeled as the Largest University in Asia in terms of population, UE became the first university in Asia to have an enrollment of over 60,000 students.
10. Siliman University-Dumaguete City - is a private Christian institution of higher education located in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines. Established in 1901 by American missionaries, it was the first Protestant school to be founded in the country and the oldest American-established university in Asia.