My Updated Travel Wishlist
Climb Mount Pulag. It has always been my dream to climb Mount Pulag but "busyness" won't allow me. Visit Camotes Islands in Cebu. I read that the place is nice. Join Travel Factor's Mount Pinatubo climb and meet other travelers. Visit Potipot Island in Zambales. A close friend of mine told me that the place is a must-visit place.
- Visit Anawangin Cove in Zambales.
Visit Dangkalan Beach in Ariman, Gubat, Sorsogon.
- Visit Paguriran Island in Bacon, Sorsogon
- Climb Mayon Volcano is Daraga, Albay
- Visit Cambodia
- Revisit Cape Bojeador Lighthouse in Burgos, Ilocos Norter. Been here during our educational field trip in History 1.
- Climb Mount Ugo in Benguet.
- Visit Capones Island in Zambales.
Climb Mount Santo Tomas/Mount Cabuyao. Solo backpack Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, preferably Saud Beach and Blue Lagoon. Visit Chocolate Hills in Bohol. I wanna see the tarsiers too. Haha! When I was in grade school, Chocolate Hills is one of my dream destinations. I learned about this place in our Sibika at Kultura class. Explore Bohol. I think of staying at Panglao, Island. Visit Donsol, Sorsogon and check the Butandings (whalesharks).
- Revisit Orok Cold Spring in Casiguran, Sorsogon.
Visit Bulusan Lake in Bulusan, Sorsogon
- Climb Mount Bulusan in Bulusan, Sorsogon.
Visit Hundered Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan. Check out Normi's Beachfront Resort in La Union.
|Coach Michelle and I at Tagbilaran Airport in Bohol.|
|Yours Truly in Dosol, Sorsogon. Donsol is famous for its locally known whaleshark Butanding.|
|At Mactan International Airport with Ces, Theresa and Marie.|
|At Mount Cabuyao/Santo Tomas. In this photo: David, Yours Truly, Amos and Erl. the climb was sudden David and I are wearing jeans. Lol!|
|At Bakhaw Beach in Camotes Islands, Cebu. In this photo: Ces, Yours Truly, Theresa and Leah.|
|At Sagada, Mountain, Province. We're on our way to Echo Valley.|
|At the view deck of Governor's Island at Hundred Islands in Alaminos City, Pangasinan.|Visit Colon Street, the oldest street in the Philippines. Colon Street is in Cebu City.
- Visit El Nido, Palawan.
- Visit San Jose, Mindoro.
- Explore Cagayan Valley, preferably Palaui Island which the "venue" of Survivor USA a of this writing.
- Visit Caramoan Islands in Camarines Sur in Bicol.
Explore Sagada, Mountan Province.
- Explore Pampanga.
Visit Pugad Adventure in Pugo, La Union. Visit Puerto Galera
|At Kapurpurawan Rock Formation in Burgos, Ilocos Norte.|Climb Mount Kalugong. A workmate of mine told me that this is one of a must-visit "mountain"here in the Benguet province.
|Groupie at Mount Kalugong.|
- Boracay? Too "commercialized" but I think of reconsidering this as an option.
- Revisit Sagada, Mountain Province and witness its Bonfire Festival
|Yours Truly, Ivan and Susan on our way to Sagada via Bontoc. We've decided to top-load a jeepney.|
- Visit Biri Island in Samar.
- Visit Caboangan Beach in Burgos, Pangasinan. I think it's good to camp overnight there.
|Cabongoan Beach is located in Burgos, Pangasinan. It has white-yellow and fine sand.|
|Cabongoan Beach's powdery sand is perfect for a groupie.|
- Visit Batad and top load a jeepney going to Bontoc and Sagada (again)
Visit Calasiao, Pangasinan
|Yours Truly at the Saints Peter and Paul Parish Church in Calaisiao, Pangasinan|Visit Bacolod
- Visit Samal Island
- Visit Baler, Aurora.